Skip to content
Work and Travel Company
Copy of Bushfire Recovery Blog Post

Help the Bushfire Recovery

Update on specified work for the 2nd year visa 

The Australian government has announced its plan to expand the conditions of the 2nd year visa. This will allow backpackers on 417 and 462 visas to work in bushfire affected areas, and count this towards the required work for the 2nd year visa.

Find out the additional postcodes you can work in to assist the bushfire recovery, and get the 2nd year visa, see the links below:-

417 visa holders –

462 visa holders –

Got a question?

Need advice from a travel expert?

Live Chat with us using the button below or send us a message!